One of the ways in which you collect information is through the use of technology called “cookies.” On https://hack-free.com/ , cookies are used for various things.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan, not a worm, or spam or spyware, or open pop-up windows.
What information stores a cookie?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not person.
What kind of cookies there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analytical cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc.
What are their own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. This website uses the following cookies that are detailed below:
Own cookies are the following:
Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that it can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy settings.
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., The user can consult here! the type of cookies used by Google.
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https://hack-free.com/ For example, when you use the button to share content from https://hack-free.com/ in some social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Youtube cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Twitter cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Pinterest cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
On this website we use advertising cookies, which allow us to personalize the ads for you, and we (and third parties) obtain information about the results of the campaign. This happens based on a profile that we create with your clicks and navigation in and out of https://hack-free.com/ . With these cookies, you, as a visitor to the website, are linked to a unique ID, so you will not see the same ad more than once, for example.
We use Google Ads for advertising. Read more.
We use statistics cookies to optimize the web experience for our users. With these statistical cookies we obtain knowledge of the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistics cookies.
Marketing / tracking cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on various websites for similar marketing purposes.
Because these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask for your permission to place them.
Can I delete cookies?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website should go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
- Configuration of cookies for Google Chrome
- Configuration of cookies for Apple Safari
- Configuration of cookies for Internet Explorer
- Configuration of cookies for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies you wish to allow.
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, erase or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the person responsible for the treatment and to transfer them in full to another person responsible for the treatment.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are good reasons for the processing.
Activation, deactivation and elimination of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, consult the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
Under construction: the website is currently being scanned for cookies for the first time.