HACK-FREE (www.hack-free.com). respects other intellectual property. You may contact our copyright agent if you feel that copyrighted material has been copied in a manner that is copyright infringement. This is described in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1999 (DMCA).
To make your complaint valid under the DMCA, the following information must be provided when you give notice of the claimed copyright infringement.
- An electronic or physical signature signed by a person authorized to act for the copyright owner. Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to be infringed
- Identification of the material claimed to infringe or be the subject of infringing activities and removal
- Information that is sufficient to allow the service provider contact the complainant, including an address, telephone number and, if possible, an email address
- A statement by the complaining party that it believes in good faith that the use of the material in the way complained of is not authorized either by the copyright owner, its agent or law
- A statement that the “information contained in the notification was accurate” and that the complaining party, “under penalty of perjury”, is authorized to act for the owner of the exclusive right that is being allegedly infringed.”
The above information must be submitted as an emailed notification to: hello2[@]hack-free.com
We warn you that you could be subject to severe civil penalties if you knowingly misrepresent the online material as infringing. These include financial damages, court costs, and attorney’s fees that are incurred by us, any COPYRIGHT OWNER or any COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE who is injures as a result of our reliance on your MISREPRESENTATION. You may also be subject to criminal prosecution for PERJURY.
This information is not intended to be interpreted as legal advice. For more information on information required for valid DMCA notifications see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).